Extra Nigerian Woman

I am a nigerian girl but I am not a "nigerian " girl, lol you'll understand when I start.
Nigerians have the most beautiful girls in the world, we can grow our natural hair to waist length or what ever length, we can go about with our natural face and still slay, we can cook, clean, give birth to as much children as you want. We are basically God's gift to the world (argue with yourself lol), we are hardworking and very talented, I'm sure some of you may disagree and say it applies to all african women but nigerian women were so specially brewed, but then since we are not perfect and nigerian women are extra !! Very very extra. Extra petty, extra dramatic, extra everything. So now you see why I'm not a " nigerian woman", I kind of lack the extra. So you can understand my point and agree with me I'm writings few things that makes nigerian women extra.
 1: Pregnancy and Childbirth :
When a Nigerian woman is pregnant she's not pregnant alone o, both her, her husband and if they have a house help or a younger sister that stays with them, they are all pregnant, if a normal average pregnant woman spits twice a day a nigerian woman will spit 20 times, cry and make her husband feel bad for getting her pregnant, she be like " *spit* Kai, baba bayo, the way my tongue is doing ehn *spits* is as if *spits* I should just die *spits* spits* spits* spits* "
And yes it's you that will help her clear her spit bowl because well na you give her belle. You would think you have seen the end of it all when it's time for her to deliver, lai lai it is just the beginning, she will cry, pinch, shout, moan, weep, pray, hyperventilate and you're like.

2 Extra Shakara : 
  Normally african women like shakara because they are fully endowed so therefore they are the oxygen you breath and you need them. A nigeria woman will be feeling you and still be telling you " Don't ever call /text me again, I don't want to and can never have anything to do with you " all because they want you to beg beg beg and beg, I told you that what they carry is oxygen hence the extra shakara. 

3: Extra Petty.:
 Normally, petty level for women around the world is 50%, African women is 65% Nigerian women is 10000000%. A nigerian woman can deny you bed action for a year just because you didnt tell her the food she cooked was sweet, " Shey my food is not sweet, even me sef I'm not sweet, let my bitter self sleep" and your like 
Ehn??  please devil will not use you, sweet wife 


  Also a nigerian woman is extra pretty, hot, hard working and loving
But never forget the vengeance of a nigerian woman is the beginning of wisdom .
Nigerian women are amazing sha
Share, comment
Happy weekend 

Comments

Popular Posts