My "almost " blind date

My "almost" blind date .
I have always hated online dating and Now I even hate it more because of an incident I will never forget. Femi ( Not real name) if you're reading this biko forgive me, it's not you it's your Dress Sense . We connected on so many levels he was a great Talker, our conversations over text and calls was never boring, he always laughed at my joke, I liked him so much and I think he liked me too. We never even got to see a picture of each other because we wanted to create a special kind of love ( it doesn't make sense right now but it did then).
 I smile sheepishly  as I read the message femi sent to me, "This guy is just perfect " I say to myself as I type a reply.
So I met this guy two days ago on BBM, I was bored so I updated "Bored and Lonely" a lot of people sent me a message but only the one from "Femi the main guy" caught my attention, I laughed at the name and sent him a reply, two days into everyday texting and now he wants to see me. It's not like I don't want to see him o but I'm scared of meeting someone I met online, he could be anything and I'm an only child, my parents will die if I'm kidnapped.
   Finally I agree to meet him, we decided to meet at the mall and see the new Brains Movie, I wear my blue ripped Jean and a white tank top " I'm not trying to impress, I'm just trying to be comfortable, " I say to my self as I admire my reflection in the mirror, Light skinned, Long legs ,figure 8, perfect bum and boobs. I wink at my reflection and grab my phone and my blue chanel flap bag.   I get to the mall before femi so I'm in the toilet trying to set my make- up, I sigh and practice the faces I'm going to be serving him in the mirror and I laugh to my self. Finally he calls and he is waiting for me at the Accesories store downstairs, I ask for what he's wearing and I walk downstairs to meet him, I spotted his bright green shirt and acid wash Jean and wipe my eyes with my hands
" I don't believe this" I say to myself as I try to call his number again to be sure I didn't see the wrong person, after two rings he picked the call and lo and behold It was my beloved Femi the main guy that was standing there like a fluorescent bulb
I ended the call immediately and started to run as far as my legs could carry me, people were giving me dagger stares but I didn't mind, I will take those stares over being seen with "femi the main Guy".
I got home blocked bim from BBM and blocked his number
Judge me all you want but I just really find it annoying when a guy doesn't have any good dress sense.
I asked God for forgiveness like a Hundred time after
Femi I'm truly sorry, Dm me if you have upgraded your wardrobe, if not accept my apology and move on, thank you!.

Comments