Big Boobs Life

 Hello, so I read a post somewhere about the perks of having Big Boobs and how having small boobs is a really big Disadvantage. 

 Right now, I just want to say the Big Boobs Life is hard! And I'm going to say few things to defend my point, it's not like my boobs are really big but well they're not small so I guess I fit it small lol.
1: Finding the right Bra!: For me this is really difficult and a huge disadvantage because all the cute bras are in small size, or when you find a cute one in big size they look like something your grandma wears and you're like whyyyyy!!!!. You walk into an underwear/lingerie store and you find a nice bra and you ask for it in big size and they go " we don't have this in big size, but we have better 
ones" and they show you the big size and they're so ugly you're like 



2: Finding the right Cloth to wear : 
Most times you just want to wear a crop top or a bodycon gown but you know you're going to appear as trying g to be sexy so you just throw in a big ass shirt over your head and ask yourself What is life 


3: High Death risk : 
I know some people will yimu but we all know that if you have big boobs you cannot run, so imagine you running away from fire, danger, kidnappers, alliens and every other danger, small boobs girls would have long run to safety before you even run an inch!  

4 : Eye Candy for perverts! And the entire male species: 

My God, This  is like the most annoying because if you have big boobs, you don't have a face anymore people stare at your boobs instead of your face and no matter how many times you keep crossing your arms over your boobs 
they still stare and even start to drool and you're like 
5 : You Automatically become a Sex object/ pervert/Boyfriend snatcher :
Everywhere you go your big boobs get you so much attention both bad and good, so you basically become a sex object. You become a pervert automatically because when you give full hugs people think you're purposedly turning them on so fen seconds into the hug and you feel something hitting your tummy, just know it's your pervert boobs that caused it. Same goes for hugging somebody's Boyfreind or husband especially when their girlfriend's boobs are small. 
Finally all the girls hate you because hey your boobs are getting all the attention but they don't know what you go through everyday living the big boobs life!!
Still I wouldn't change my big boobs for anything in the world *tongue out* 

Feel free to add yours in the comment section 
I love comments 
And yes pls share 

Comments

Popular Posts