Thank God its Good Friday!!

Thank God it's Good Friday!!
  I am not really a fan of celebrations, I always feel awkward during public celebrations like Christmas, easter, new year even my birthday, but it's Good Friday and well I'm trying to get into celebration mood + it's Friday so yaaaayyy!!.
This easter I'm not doing nothing tho, just stay indoor, watch T.v, drink plenty Coke and Fanta.
Let us however not be too caught up in the jolly season that we forget the reason for the season! .let us not forget that Jesus was killed so we can be alive and reign with him and even if you don't believe in Jesus Christ, Imagine one man offering to die so you can be saved.
 Imagine you committed a crime and was sentenced to death, then on the day you were to die somebody came and offered to take your place and die for you! Imagine the joy and how grateful you would be. For a moment let us appreciate and be grateful to God for this great opportunity.
Happy Good Friday yall
What are you doing? How are you celebrating? Invite me for turn up oo


Comments

Popular Posts