30 Days Blogging challenge Day 3



Hello, so I'm doing Day 3 today, I'm skipping day 2 because I already did that on my instagram and I'm feeling extremely lazy to do it again 
Check my instagram @ rees_diary 
Day 3 : My favourite quote 
DO YOU, BE HAPPY

I'm not sure if it's a quote tho or a mantra but it's self -explanatory
Most times you tend to think of what other people will think, will say, that is good sometimes because you do not know all and sometimes an outside opinion is exactly what we need but sometimes it gets extreme and that is very unhealthy, before you think about what any other person will think first look within and ask yourself 
"Does it make me happy? "
If it does, my people please do it!!
Do you. Be proud, be happy 
Your opinion is the one that matters most and of course God's too 




Comments

Popular Posts