Day 4 of the 30- days Blogging challenge


Hi, good day beautiful people
It's Monday and I hope nobody is frowning at work??
Since I am jobless and not yet back to school,I just woke up and some minutes past 9 (lol I'm not trying to spite anybody o),i had a 3 days vigil, I lost my voice, currently have sore throat and eye bags! 
It's Day 4 of The Blogging challenge and it :Your Dream Job?
 I have a lot of dream jobs but right now to be an on air presenter (Oap) or a T.v presenter, it's not like I have an amazing voice or something, it's just something I know how to do naturally and a lot of people that really know me have always talked about how good I will be as an oap or a presenter. 
That would be my dream job because it is something I love so so much, it is something I find myself doing whenever I think about my future. 
 What is your dream job? Are you doing it currently or studying to do it??





Comments

Popular Posts