Day 5 of the 30- days blogging challenge




Day 4 of My 30- days blogging challenge 
My proudest Moment :
 I have had a lot of moments which I felt tall and my head swelling and felt like James bond in 007 . 
My all time proudest moment has to be bringing my siblings up to the stage they are now. 
I am pretty young, in my early early 20's, and I grew up too fast because my mum was always away working in a hospital and my dad was staying in another state 
So it was just me to be a mum and dad to my siblings and it wasn't easy, I was 9years old in jss1, my mum was pregnant expecting our only brother, I was taking care of an always sick sister with an eye problem and another stubborn rebellious sister, I would wash, clean and cook for us all and still it wasn't enough for my mum, she was going through a rough divorce so I understand. 
Months later my brother came and for 6months my mum was home, I was almost free of all the hard work but I still did the basic things and we had an house help.
 6 months was over, mum returned to work, house help left. I was now 10, with an over weight brother added to my list, it was a tedious experience, I should write fully about it later. 
But right now I look back at everything and look at my siblings, I thank God so much for his grace, love and most especially for the strength he gave me. 
I look at my sisters and brother and I am so proud of them, they're are stubborn and sometimes disrespectful but they are amazing. 
I can never forget how my brother called me mama, his first words and he called me mama, I was filled with so much love and sadness at the same time, I can remember me crying when I told my mum. 
BTW the same boy calls me my name now without any aunty or sister attached 
Is this world not a pot of beans??



Hey, check my diary on nairaland, and I'm writing a series there too, I always feel lazy to post it here to please follow it thanks 

Link for diary : http://www.nairaland.com/3786630/rees-space

Link for story series :   http://www.nairaland.com/3781099/love-hold-short-series

Comments

Popular Posts